Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday, May 15th

This was our first day back on the project after my week in Orlando with my wife's family from Canada (eh?). Coop sat down with and we listened to what he had done on all of the tracks. I was listening mostly for the way he had EQ'd everything and the tones he's come up with. It's sounding AMAZING!

The intimate moments are intimate, the bass and kik drum are thunderous and warm, the drum kit sounds like a million dollars, the vocals sound pure and the electric guitars sound classic! Tomorrow we'll start going through each song, section by section, and working on levels together. This whole process is so much longer than I thought but this project feels special. Coop's excited about it, so am I and we want it to be the very best that it can be...

2 comments:

Bryonm said...

can't wait for the finished product...

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to hearing it all - well done guys. LT