Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday, May 30th

Question: Why the lack of updates?

Answer: Here's what I've been doing...

- listening to a mix
- taking notes on tiny changes that need to made
- making said changes with Coop
- burning a CD of the updated mix

Now imagine doing that about a million times! Actually, it's only been about 7 times but you get the idea. We've tweaked vocal EQ's, guitar EQ's, levels, effects, the way tracks start and finish and about a dozen other things but we're finally there! The CD will leave for mastering this week, as will the artwork. I'll have the CD cover up on this blog by tomorrow - it's looking incredible (thanks to Lyndsey and Bryon's help).

I've been enjoying singing along to they CD with my kids, which is an amazing experience in and of itself. It's sounding fantastic and I can't WAIT to get it out to the church...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo! Congratulations. I'm really looking forward to listening to it in my car.